Football season is starting and you really can’t get anything better than a good cheese dip for watching the game. Queso Blanco is a smooth and creamy, mild cheese dip. My easy dip recipe is 4 simple ingredients with a block of Velveeta Queso Blanco as the star of the show.
I still like a little kick to my cheese dips so I spiced things up a bit. For our queso blanco dip, I added some Pepper Jack cheese and some Rotel to the mix.
After everything melted down, it was a bit on the thick side. So I simply added a bit of milk to help thin it out.
If you like thick dips, you can skip adding the milk. And if you feel the need to thin it out a bit more, simply add a bit more milk.
That’s it! This Queso Blanco dip is really that easy! You end up with a mellow, creamy cheese dip with just a hint of heat.
- 16 oz Velveeta Queso Blanco cheese
- 2 oz Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 can of Rotel
- 1 tablespoon milk (optional)
- Cube up the Velveeta and Pepper Jack cheese and toss them in a saucepan. Add the Rotel.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring often. Once cheese dip is melted, stir in the milk.
- Serve warm with your favorite chips.
* I added the milk to thin the cheese dip out a bit. If you're happy with the consistency before the milk, don't add it. If you want it a little more runny, add more.
Leave a Reply