Pasta with three kinds of meat? Um, yes please! That’s exactly what you get with this easy meat lovers pizza pasta recipe.
This one is loaded with sweet Italian sausage, sliced pepperoni and delicious bacon. Toss it all in with the pasta and sauce of your choice along with some mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
The end result is a meat lovers delight the kids, and adults, will love!
Meat Lovers Pizza Pasta
- 1 lb sweet italian sausage
- 3 oz pepperoni, quartered
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 16 oz Ditalini pasta
- 1 & 1/2 jars of pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 and 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a frying pan, cook your sausage until no longer pink. When it is just about done, add the pepperoni and continue cooking til it starts to crisp up a bit. Remove from heat and drain fat, set aside.
- Fry your bacon until nice and crisp. Drain fat and set aside.
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain and pour back into stock pot. Add the pasta sauce and water. Mix well.
- Add the cooked sausage, pepperoni, 1 cup mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Pour pasta into a casserole dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Top with the bacon, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and a few more slices of pepperoni.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes.
Leave a Reply