I love a good taco recipe. And what’s even better than tacos for dinner is the leftovers for the next day’s lunch. We had these delicious Tex-Mex Tacos last night and all I could think about that evening was the killer taco salad I was gonna have the next afternoon!
I love how much good stuff you get in this taco recipe. It’s got ground beef, Rotel, diced green peppers, sweet corn, black beans and more. It was so, so good!
This is such an easy and quick recipe for tacos. It takes just a few minutes to put together but it’s so flavorful. Not spicy at all and the green peppers and corn give it a nice sweetness.
And in case you were wondering, yes, my Tex-Mex Taco salad today was the bomb! I think this taco recipe would make delicious nachos as well.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can mild Rotel
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup frozen, or canned, sweet corn
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, brown ground beef with the onion and green peppers. Drain fat.
- Add the taco seasoning, rotel and water. Mix well. Add in the corn and black beans.
- Reduce heat to low and continue cooking until liquids are almost all gone.
- Serve with your favorite taco shells and toppings.
Adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything.
Lovely dinner idea! Think I’ll make it tonight! Great blog, btw.