Aren’t these fun! A small little brownie snack with a chocolate caramel surprise center. Heavenly when warm!
This quick snack recipe is a super simple way to dress up any boring store bought brownie mix. In around 30 minutes you’ll have about a dozen and a half rich chocolate brownie bites with a caramel center.
I really like the added sweetness that the chocolate caramel candy gives to the brownies. The Rolos do not melt completely so you’re left with a nice solid surprise center. Plus they’re bite sized and easily hand held for any young children to enjoy without a mess.
- Brownie Mix of your choice (I used Betty Crocker)
- 18 - 20 unwrapped Rolo chocolate caramel candies
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray mini cupcake tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions.
- Drop brownie mix by the tablespoon into each mini cupcake tin cavity. Bake 12 – 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- While still warm, push one Rolo caramel candy into each bite until top is flush with the brownie. Let cool completely in pan.
This recipe made 4 dozen! Didn’t see that coming.