If you’re looking for the prefect homemade dessert this summer, but don’t have a lot of time, I’ve got the perfect solution!
This delicious peach cobbler dump cake takes about 5 minutes to put together and only calls for 4 simple ingredients.
It’s called a dump cake because that it literally all you have to do. No mixing, no beating, no whisking. Just layer the ingredients in the pan and pop it in the oven.
An hour later, you’ll pull a yummy smelling peach cobbler out of the oven. Serve it warm with some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream popped on top. Yum!
What makes dump cakes so great is that even the most basic beginner can make a successful dessert. It really is a fool proof recipe. I don’t see how anyone could screw it up, unless you lose track of time and burn it. ????
There are so many different versions of dump cakes out there. Do you have a favorite?
- 29 oz can of sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 15.25 oz can of sliced peaches in heavy syrup, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 boxed yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 cooking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dump the large can of peaches with syrup into the pan and then add the smaller drained can of peaches. Spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle peaches evenly with cinnamon.
- Pour dry cake mix evenly over peaches.
- Pour melted butter evenly over dry cake mix.
- Bake 50 minutes to 1 hour or until top starts to brown and edges are bubbling.
- Serve warm.
Recipe from Plain Chicken.
Leave a Reply