Warning…you will not be able to keep your hands off of these cookies! They are simply decadent. Deliciously soft and loaded with chocolate. And the best part is that they combine two classic cookies, chocolate chip and Oreos!
This cookie recipe is a definite must try. I’ll be making them again, and again, and again…. Well you get the point! What could possibly be wrong with mixing Oreos and chocolate chip cookies? I dare you to dislike them!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3.4 oz package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 & 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups crushed Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Beat in pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt, and slowly mix that into the butter mixture until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and crushed Oreos.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls (I use a cookie dough scoop) onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges start to brown.
Recipe from Momma Hen’s Kitchen
Um, no disliking here, Amanda! Are you kidding-Oreos and chocolate chip cookies in one. Yeah, this is on my must-make list!
naomi recently posted..Salted Peanut No-Bake Cheesecake
You’ll have to give them a whirl and let me know what you think of them. I don’t think anyone can dislike Oreos and chocolate chip cookies!
Oh wow, double cookie cookies. This is brilliant, I have to try it!
Laura recently posted..supernatural brownies
Yes, a definite two for one bonus! They are to die for. Thanks for visiting and commenting!
Call me ignorant but I’ve never seen a cookie recipe with pudding in it. These look scrumptious and I’ll be they are as moist and chewy as all get out.
I have never either Paula! But if the pudding is what makes these cookies tastes so great, then I say pudding in all cookies!
Amanda, have you tried this recipe with the mint-flavored Oreos? I love those! I’m wondering if I should add a bit of green food coloring?
We also really love the mint Oreos but I have not tried them in these cookies. I’m not sure if I would dye them or not. They may look odd green colored. I think I would just let the little bit of green from the mint Oreo cream color them a bit. Let me know if you make them and dye them, I’d love to see a picture!