This Cheesy Hash Brown recipe has been making the rounds in my family for years. It makes an appearance at just about every holiday/family function we have. Everyone loves it! No one can resist it’s ooey, gooey cheesy goodness. And best of all, it goes with just about anything!
With a few simple ingredients, you can whip this up in a pinch. It can even be assembled a few weeks early and frozen. The day of your gathering, just pop it out of the freezer and into the oven.
For summer picnics, I like to make mine in disposable aluminum foil pans. It makes for easy cleanup minus scrubbing the baked on cheese. And when taking it to someone else’s house, you don’t have to worry about leaving behind your favorite baking dish.
Give this favorite recipe of mine a try, I think you’ll like it!
- 32oz bag of frozen cubed hash browns
- 2 cans of cream of potato soup
- 16 oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or disposable pans with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon in hash brown mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and bake for additional 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Wow this looks so yummy but sound really easy to make. I will be giving this recipe a try soon!
KayleneP recently posted..Two Very Different Weeks!
It is delish! It’s a family get together staple that shows up at every picnic or party. So easy to make and I sometimes assemble it days in advance and keep it in the fridge. Then the day of the party I just pop it in the oven.