If you like Cool Mint Oreos and chocolate, you’ll love these! Basically they are Oreo crumbs mixed with a bit of cream cheese and dipped in white chocolate. And they are yummy!
The centers end up moist, minty and fudge like. And the white chocolate on the outside is nice and creamy without being too sweet or sugary. So much fun to eat, just pop them in your mouth and go.
|Mint Oreo Truffle Pops|| || |
- 1 whole package of Mint Creme Oreos
- 4 – 6oz cream cheese
- 11oz bag Ghiradelli white chocolate chips
- lollipop sticks (I buy mine at Michaels)
- In a food processor, grind all of the Oreos into fine crumbs. Add 4oz cream cheese and blend until crumbs become dough like consistency. You want to be able to roll into balls but you don’t want them too loose. I only used 4 oz of the cream cheese but you can add more if you prefer.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Roll into 1″ balls, push lollipop sticks in and place on parchment lined baking pan. Chill for another 30 minutes.
- Microwave chocolate chips just until melted. You can thin it out with vegetable oil if you prefer. Gently dip chilled truffle pops into melted chocolate to cover completely. Let excess drip off and place back onto parchment lined pan.
- Let chocolate set completely before serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
recipe adapted from Handle The Heat