Her Name Was Glowla makeup kit by Benefit is exclusively available at Ulta for $36.00. Which really is a great value for all that is included in the kit. Basically it’s a full face kit minus foundation or face powder.
This particular kit is nice and compact at around 5″ x 5″ in size. The lid has a nice size mirror on the inside and a magnetic closure to keep it shut. Glowla is referred to as a travel set which I consider reasonable since you only really need a bottle of foundation in addition to the kit.
In this makeup kit you get:
• 5 Color Eyeshadow Palette:
Passion Pearl – A pearly white color perfect for highlighting.
Peachy Sheen – A light peachy pink shade.
Terracotta Satin – A slightly deeper peach.
Steamy Copper – A shimmery coppery light brown.
Deep Bronze – A deeper chocolate brown color.
• Coralista blush in a 3.0 g size which is a quarter of the size of the individual blusher. It’s a really pretty pink coral color.
• Two mini facial liquid highlighters in High Beam and Moon Beam. High Beam is a pale pink highlight while Moon Beam is more golden. Each one contains 0.08oz.
• BADgal Lash Mascara in black.
• Full sized Life On The A List Ultra Shine Lip Gloss. This is a very pretty light pink gloss.
I’m really liking the eyeshadows in this kit. I’ve only ever used Benefit’s cream eyeshadows before, never in powder form. These dry eyeshadows are nicely pigmented and go on smooth and silky. The blush gives my cheeks a nice peachy glow while the pale pink gloss makes my lips nice and shiny.
This kit would make a really nice gift for someone who is maybe just starting out with makeup. It gives a nice variety of products to play with in nice light/neutral colors.