The Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot ($36) Box O’ Blushes is a limited edition collection of 6 powders and a cream highlight. Everything comes packaged in an adorable metal holiday themed box.
Here’s what’s included:
- Dandelion – a light pink powder that can be used as a blush or as an all-over face powder to brighten the skin
- Bella Bamba – a shimmery watermelon pink blush
- Sugarbomb – all the colors swirled together make a pretty light peachy pink blush
- Hoola – a matte bronzer
- Coralista – a shimmery coral pink blush
- Rockateur – a rose gold blush with a satin finish
- Watt’s Up! – a champagne colored cream highlighter
Each blusher, except for Rockateur, is a little over half the size of the full sized version. Rockateur, however, is actually the same amount as the full sized version. And Watt’s Up! is just a fraction of the original product.
Each of these colors are beautiful and nicely pigmented. I love how silky smooth they are and that they aren’t overly powdery resulting in a lot of waste.
I think this is an awesome deal and I’m so glad to have bought this. I only had the full size Rockateur in my collection so this was a good opportunity for me to get to try the other ones.
I do think the tin box is a little bulky though and wish they had slimmed it down a bit. The Watt’s Up! is in a separate, removable plastic flip top container which is nice to easily toss in your makeup bag.
Available online at Macy’s. (already sold out everywhere else!)