Since my kitchen is still under construction, I thought I’d take a moment to remind you of some of my most popular recipes of 2010. I posted a whopping 121 recipes last year! I can’t believe there was that many.
Choosing to list only my top 10 was a tough decision. There were so many great recipes in 2010 that I just wanted to re-list them all! So here are the top 10 recipes that got the most traffic last year.
1. Easy Pierogi Pizza – One of our favorite go to recipes! This is so easy to make and tastes amazing. Loaded with onion and garlic mashed potatoes and topped with cheesy goodness.
2. Devil’s Food Cake Pops – I made these for a child’s birthday party and they were a hit! Time consuming to make but so worth it.
3. Honey BBQ Chicken Wings – This homemade barbecue sauce is the perfect blend of sweet honey with a bit of heat. It’s so tasty that I now make the sauce for other things like grilled chicken and shredded chicken sandwiches.
4. Confetti Cake – A delicious buttery vanilla cake that is too pretty to eat, well almost!
5. Peanut Butter Brownie Bites – The basis of these little bites starts with a simple boxed brownie mix. Add in a couple other ingredients and you’ve got a quick yummy treat.
6. Cookies and Cream Cupcakes – Moist vanilla cupcakes with an Oreo hidden inside! Topped off with sweet vanilla buttercream.
7. Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix – Leave funky preservatives behind by making your own taco seasoning mix. Store it in an airtight container for several months.
8. Swiss Meringue Buttercream Icing – The best icing I have ever tasted! This buttercream takes a bit of babysitting and some extra time but you’ll absolutely love the results.
9. Broccoli Stove Top Stuffing Casserole – One of my favorite casserole recipes perfect any time of the year. Nothing is better than cheesy broccoli topped with Stove Top stuffing. Yum!
10. Oreo Cake – One word…amazing!! The chocolate cake is so moist and the Oreo icing is heaven. I took this to Thanksgiving dinner and put everyone in a sugar coma!
My personal favorite recipe of 2010: Dutch Apple Pie – The best part about this pie was how loaded with apples it was. Delicious flavors topped with a nice and crunchy topping. I’m thinking I need to make this again soon!
Thank you to all of my readers who made 2010 a superb year. Traffic here has more that doubled from 2009! I can’t wait to see what comes next in 2011. I’m looking forward to bringing you more great recipes!