Well it’s officially New Year’s Eve and I can’t believe 2012 begins on Sunday. This year has flown by in the blink of an eye. This was a great year for my blog as far as visitor and page view numbers go.
In 2010 I had 101,436 visitors and 141,656 page views, but this year it grew to 329,071 visitors and 450,188 page views! Not as impressive as a lot of other recipe and beauty bloggers but it’s moving in the right direction.
I want to take this moment to say thank you for making 2011 amazing. I very much appreciate your support and I can’t wait to see what great things happen in 2012. To reflect back, I thought I’d share the 10 posts that generated the most interest in 2011. I hope you have a very happy New Year!
The Top 10 of 2011:
1. Crockpot Salsa Chicken – This versatile creamy chicken recipe can be used in a variety of ways. It flew to the top of popular posts and has received over 15,000 pins so far on Pinterest! And it’s so quick and easy!
2. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters – I posted this without even knowing how popular and talked about online they were when they were released. After trying them, I could see why. They’re nicely pigmented and feel great on the lips.
3. Taco Bell Spicy Quesadilla Sauce – Apparently I’m not the only want wanting to recreate this tasty sauce. Nice and creamy with a bit of a kick.
4. Muppets Mini Nail Polish Collection – OPI’s hot collection of the winter 2011 season. This cute little kit contained 4 of the popular colors that ended up being very sought after.
5. Dove Caramel Milk Chocolate Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies – This had to be my favorite recipe of 2011. Soft homemade chocolate chip cookies with a Dove Caramel Chocolate Candy hidden inside. They were heavenly!
6. My Fall 2011 Nail Polish Picks – I picked 27 beautiful nail polish colors to go with the 2011 color trends. Some of my very favorites are on this list.
7. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart and Strawberry Shortcake – I added two more pink lip butter shades to my collection and shared photos and swatches with you.
8. QVC’s New Beauty Test Tube – A fun find for 2011. QVC introduced their own beauty and makeup sample kits containing full size and deluxe samples.
9. Decadent Oreo Brownies – Mouth watering fudge brownies with crushed Oreos in the batter and on top. Yum!
10. Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake – A creamy vanilla and chocolate swirled cheesecake topped with walnuts, melted chocolate and drizzled with caramel.