This Friday, March 16th, Tarte will be on QVC with another awesome Today’s Special Value collection. The Miracle of Maracuja collection is an 8 piece set of full size products for under $60.00! The first presentation will take place at midnight Friday morning and will be repeated several times throughout the day. You’ll also be able to order it on QVC.com.
The Miracle of Maracuja collection includes:
- Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
- Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara – retails for $19
- Air Blush in Amused (shimmering poppy)
- Cashmere Waterproof Eyeliner (black)
- Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss in Peaceful (nude pink) – retails for $21
- Pure Maracuja Oil – retails for $46
- Envoke the Smoke Eye Shadow Quad – 4 eye shadows in Pink Cloud, Silver Mist, Purple Fog, and Dark Ash
- Bamboo blush brush
I’m so excited for this kit because it contains two new products. Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss is new for 2012 and is available at Sephora but not in this shade. I haven’t tried this gloss yet, so I’m super excited to. The second new product is the Air Blush which is a new maracuja cream blush.
With just the 3 products I had retail prices for, the total came to $86.00! So for more than $20 less, you get 5 additional pieces. That’s quite a steal! And be sure to sign up for auto-delivery so you’ll have the opportunity to get additional shipments with different Airblush, lip gloss, eyeshadow and possibly eyeliner colors.